Complaint Review: Medicor, LLC

• Reported By:St. Peters MO
Medicor, LLC
, California U.S.A.

Medicor, LLC ripoff

Medicor got me about two years ago. I found them in a Job Search book. It sounded too good to be true, but I knew of a friend who quit her full-time, great-paying job to do medical billing for a living! Who best to trust but another employee who had been around for years and years?? She wasn't with Medicor, but another medical billing company which after a while, she started her own medical billing business with people working for her.

I dialed the phone number provided talked it over with my husband and then called them back to order. Gave them my credit card number, which they charged $397.00 to, and got my package within the week. That was the ONLY promise they kept to me was that I would receive my package within 3-5 business days. I knew right when I got it that it was a fraud. I called and called and NEVER got to speak to anybody or the line would be continuously busy.

I just wrote it off as a lesson learned and a great loss, not to mention loss of faith and integrity for all companies that sound too good to be true. I would love to get my money back, but even if I didn't, I would love to see justice served-that would be for me, payment enough! I just happened upon different websites that referred to Medicor and what a scam they had going on and thought that I would voice my opinion too. Thanks for listening...

St. Peters, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medicor-LLC/California/Medicor-LLC-ripoff-15640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medicor, LLC