Complaint Review: Medicor LLC.

• Submitted: Tue, September 05, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2000

• Reported By:
Medicor LLC.
www.medicorla.com Nationwide U.S.A.

medical kwic claim scam

Hi, i have purchased the medicor kwic-claimsoftware, it is a scam for those who do not have any experience in the medical field. We will never find any doctors who will trust us. The customer service kept telling me to try and keep sending useless mails to doctors who will never reply.
I have spent money on stationery on top of what I paid for this useless software, it is just some cheap trick of wordpad and database, every intermediate programmer is able to write such a program, and they are charging for almost 400 bucks!
I can not get a refund, I hope anyone who is in the medical profession would be interested in buying my software, I will sell it below the price offered by medicor.
The kit is new and used only once, since I have found out it is inpractical for non-professionals. Please rely, thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medicor-LLC/nationwide/medical-kwic-claim-scam-3180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medicor LLC.