Complaint Review: Medicore - Kwic-Claim

• Updated: Sun, July 11, 2004

• Reported By:South Barrington Illinois
Medicore - Kwic-Claim
Nationwide U.S.A.

Medicore - Kwic-Claim ripoff I purchased Kwic-Claim/Medicor, LLC, software about three years ago, I find now that they are frauds Nationwide

I purchased Kwic-Claim/Medicor, LLC, software about three years ago. I put it aside because I did not have time to pursue this so-called "home job."

I finally decided to give the software a try. I tried to phone their 888/569-4608 number and was advised that it was disconnected. I did a Search on Yahoo only to discover that Kwic-Claim is a fraud company.

I now know through your web site that I was ripped off. To the tune of $399.00!

I don't know if I can recover this money? Please advise.

South Barrington, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2004 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medicore-Kwic-Claim/nationwide/Medicore-Kwic-Claim-ripoff-I-purchased-Kwic-ClaimMedicor-LLC-software-about-three-yea-98424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medicore - Kwic-Claim