Complaint Review: Medicredit, Inc

• Updated: Fri, October 22, 2010

• Reported By: St. Francis — Cape Girardeau Missouri United States of America
Medicredit, Inc
PO Box 411187 St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

Medicredit, Inc Sent collection letter for an account that was paid St. Louis, Missouri

On 10/21/2010 I received a collection letter from Medicredit, Inc stating that I had an unpaid balance with St. Francis Hospital in Cape Girardeau Missouri and that the total balance of $101.24 was in Medicredit's hands for collection in full. I went to the hospital to find out what I owed for and they told me that they didn't know and that my account was paid. I contacted Medicredit and they said that they showed the account was paid but had not been credited to the account yet. I asked for a letter stating the account was paid and they stated that I should call back next week. Whether it is incompetence on the hospital billing dept. or incompetence on the part of Medicredit I do not know, All I know is the bill has been paid and that no one seems to be at fault other than me and I paid the thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2010 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medicredit-Inc/St-Louis-Missouri-63141/Medicredit-Inc-Sent-collection-letter-for-an-account-that-was-paid-St-Louis-Missouri-654037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medicredit, Inc