Complaint Review: Medicus

• Reported By: Hugiman — Sarnia Ontario
Medicus
Internet USA

Medicus Ripped off like many others Internet

I got ripped off from Medicus and after googling my issue I found lots of people in my same boat. I seen this Power Meter ad on TV for 19.95. I went to the website and it said the same thing 19.95 with a 30 day money back guarantee, plus a couple free gifts just for trying this gizmo including a movie which I later got charge 10bucks for. Turns out it was 3 payments of 19.95 which is what it says now but not in February when I bought it... Also didnt say this on TV ad... No way would I buy this crappy device for 60bucks...the kicker is apparently you unknowingly sign up for a yearly subscription for 100 bucks...

I told them I never order a subscription nor received any magazines but apparently they send u a log in via email. By the time you realize your credit card is being messed with your 30 day guarante is gone... All customer service said is sorry if we deceived you...  This happens all the time apparently... I made an impulse buy on this crappy gizmo thinking its only 20bucks and now I'm in for about 200 bucks. I don't use this device, I use swingtip... Check out (((competitor's name redacted))) for a better product and customer service

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medicus/internet/Medicus-Ripped-off-like-many-others-Internet-1054783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medicus