Complaint Review: Medina Gonzolo

23436 94th Ave S Kent, Washington USA
  • Phone: 2139495905
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Medina Gonzolo He offered me $7,000 if I became his girlfriend. Then he offered to get me a house. He lives in Los Angeles ! S Kent Washington

First let me give you a desription of this man. He is handicapped .alks with a cane. He is very fat and says he is 39 or in his 40s

He's Mexican. He may possibly have a fake ID He may also have HPV. I found his personal info from a hotel receipt.

Please ladies, do not believe a man on CL or Craigslist that tells you he'll give you 7,000 for a physical relationship! Back Away!!!

Amber

Los Angeles, CA

*****I will update with more information***************

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medina-Gonzolo/S-Kent-Washington/Medina-Gonzolo-He-offered-me-7000-if-I-became-his-girlfriend-Then-he-offered-to-get-me-1111749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medina Gonzolo