Complaint Review: Medlaserdepot

• Updated: Tue, August 09, 2016

• Reported By: Roxie — Spring Texas United States of America
Medlaserdepot
Jupiter, Florida Internet United States of America

Medlaserdepot The Laser Outlet Sells Equipment the don't have. Will not give refund of money or send working product. Internet

*Author of original report: Ugh, here we go again

*Author of original report: Medlaserdepot Replaces Unit!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unfair Attacks

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Positive Outcomes

*Consumer Suggestion: Med Laser Depot

Bought Emax Laser from this place back in August.  Took forever for them to get it together to ship to me.  Upon arrival, they only sent one of the three handpieces that we paid for and one hanpiece holder did not even fit this model.  The laser was dirty as well.  That handpiece didn't work.  Medlaserdepot sent me a different one and that handpiece did not work. We have yet to be able to test the unit to see if it even fires, let alone use it on a patient.  We have since discussed a screen issue which we were told did not exist when they sent it.  They said they had video.  We requested to see the laser video, but now their computer that handles the videos has crashed.  Odd.  Two months and no hand pieces to use the unit, we don't know if the unit works.  They refuse to take the system back, they are still selling this unit with the handpieces to other ebay buyers but refuse to give me my "nearly new" handpieces.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medlaserdepot/internet/Medlaserdepot-The-Laser-Outlet-Sells-Equipment-the-dont-have-Will-not-give-refund-of-mo-959279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medlaserdepot

Ugh, here we go again

AUTHOR: Roxie - ()

So since my last posting, the handpiece has broken and been in their possession for two months.  They claim to be waiting for a repossession of someone else's item to send it to me. Really?  This information has only recently been provided to me after hounding them daily with calls and emails.  Looks like small claims court!

Medlaserdepot Replaces Unit!!

AUTHOR: Roxie - ()

Since my last post, not only has the issue been resolved, they sent us two additional pairs of laser safety goggles.  Been using the laser for a month now and it works perfectly.  We are so happy with all three of our working handpieces.

The staff there have gone out of their way to make sure all is well on our end.  The owner even emailed and called several times over the last month to make sure there were no issues.

I would recommend these people and plan to buy my next laser from them in June.  You can not beat their prices.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unfair Attacks

AUTHOR: Laser Docs 24 - (United States of America)

I don't believe anything I read on these sites. I have actually bought 4 lasers from these people. The third laser did take longer than expected. We did however get all of them, and they have been pretty good about helping us. I have also purchased from other dealers (we are a chain), and not one has anything nice to say about the other. These sites are cesspools for gossip, and personally I don't give them much merit. Had I not actually done business with these people, I might have actually believed this stuff.

Like the other poster wrote, always give the company a chance. I agree with him/her.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Positive Outcomes

AUTHOR: Legal Measure - (United States of America)

We contacted both of these customers, and both were addressed. One was give a free exchange, and the other was delivered successfully on the first delivery.

We also were notified that one of the posts were placed by a third party (a competitive laser company), and the post was not approved by the customer.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Med Laser Depot

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States of America)

I am having an eerily simlar issue with this company.   I thought at first they were grossly imcompetent but now think they are common thieves and running a scam.  I ran this by my attorney who said that Florida is rife with this type of consumer scam and as a state does little to prevent it.

I am going to give them a week or so to make good on their claims and contractual obligations and then I will file my own separate complaint.  I have experience with driving some "bad Seeds" out of the cosmetic medicine industry in the past.  One suggestion is always include the names of the principal players.  They will often change the name of the company.  Med Laser Depot has done just that recently.  They were formerly the Laser Outlet.  Using the names of the CEO and company officers makes it more difficult to keep cropping up under a different name.  Go on medicalspamd.com.  There are 5000 physicians in aesthetic medicine who are eager to hear about the bad eggs in the industry.

Be fair.  All companies make mistakes.  It is how they do or don't stand behind their services and products that separate honest mistakes from crooks.  Stand behind what you say.  Identify yourself, you have nothing to hide by telling the truth.  Name the names of the company officers of the offending companies.  They can and do change the names of the company when the heat is on.  This is the key to driving them out of the industry.