Complaint Review: Medlife Transport

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Driver — El Cajon California
Medlife Transport
17412 Ventura Blvd ste 421 Encino, California USA

Medlife Transport Megan Carter & David Ellison Hired Me as a Driver, Payday came and no Paycheck Encino California

*Author of original report: Response to your question

*UPDATE Employee: Unhappy Driver

*General Comment: med life

*Author of original report: Paid

On Craigslist, company is hiring Medical Transport Drivers to take patients to and from their Dr.s appointments and it pays $200-$400 per day. I was hired by the comany and went on a patient transport the next day using my own vehicle, time and Gas and I was to be paid on the 17th of February. The 17th was President;s day, so when I did not receive my direct deposit, the company told me that it was due to the holiday. Then the 18th had come and gone and still no pay, same thing with the 19th.

I called the company to ask about my money and megan did not ever call me back and the person that answered the phone was just hired and said that Megan did not come in that day and so I asked to speak to David Ellison or another supervisor and I was told he was in a meeting for most of the day and so were the other supervisors. After several more calls to the company, finally Megan called me and yelled at me for calling the company so many time and then David got on the phone and yelled at me for calling the company so many times and when I asked about my pay he said you will get paid and to stop calling or they will not use me for future transports. As if I still wanted to work for a company that dos not pay its employees.

On Mondat I was supposed to go on a 14 hour transport which would have cost me $200 in gas and $300 in time and thank God the patient cancelled because I would have been out even more money. This company is a scam and do not get caught up in their web. I am just trying to earn extra money to pay my bills and now I am at a loss while Medlife made good money charging outragious prices to worker's comp. No wonder our cost of medical insurance is so high.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medlife-Transport/Encino-California-91316/Medlife-Transport-Megan-Carter-David-Ellison-Hired-Me-as-a-Driver-Payday-came-and-no-1124739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medlife Transport

Response to your question

AUTHOR: Driver - ()

After all of the confusion, Medlife was profitable when there was work. Eventually I was paid so it is worth it as long as you can wait for the work and the pay. They were working on straightening out those problems internally.

Good Luck!!

Unhappy Driver

AUTHOR: JunkMailforDS - ()

"To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing" - Aristotle

I am pleased to report that MedLife Transport is aware of this one complaint and it has been resolved.  We have many many drivers all around the country. This complaint represents less than one half of one percent of them.  Logistics can break down even for the most organized and professional company.  We regret any inconvenience this has caused and understand the concerns and accusations made - they have all been addressed.

#3 General Comment

med life

AUTHOR: palletman - ()

hi i also saw the ad on craigslist and wanted to know if you did make any profit with the driving the people around.after seeing your comments about the company i may be changing my mind about signing up.

Paid

AUTHOR: Driver - ()

As of Monday the 17th of March, I was paid the last bit of money Medlife owed me. I am pleased to say that it was not ill intention on Megan's part, the company is just highly unorganized and no one can give you a straight answer. I wish Medlife well and I hope they can get their act together because they do provide a good transport service. So as of today, Medlife does not owe me any money for my services rendered.