Complaint Review: Medrano Express

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Jeysi — Lawrence Massachusetts
Medrano Express
285 Broadway Chelsea, Massachusetts USA

Medrano Express I hired this shipping company to send home goods to Guatemala, they picked the goods, charge me $400 and never delivered the home goods. I've tried calling them for about 7 months now and they don't even pick up their listed number. This is unbelievable ! Chelsea Massachusetts

I hired Medrano Express to deliver home goods to Guatemala back in December 2012, they charged me $400, and took the goods, it's been about seven months now, and the goods were never delivered. I've called them 1,000s of times trying to get an explanation, and they don't ever answer the phone anymore. The last time I spoke to one of their customer service reps she told me that they couldn't give any information out, and to call back the following week. After that, no words from them, I am so frustrated ! I am one of hundreds of victims. It is outrageous what these people are doing. I've sweat my forehead to buy things for my family back home and I was ripped-off by this company. Very sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medrano-Express/Chelsea-Massachusetts-02150/Medrano-Express-I-hired-this-shipping-company-to-send-home-goods-to-Guatemala-they-pick-1071792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medrano Express