Complaint Review: Meds Care Shop

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Joeygnyc — NY NY New York
Meds Care Shop
Internet USA

Meds Care Shop Mike I was told I would be shipped Percocet or Oxycodone overnight. I was asked for cash after wiring money. SCAM! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Easy Fix

Meds Care Shop… Fake Phone Frauds!!!! I placed my order on the phone with an Indian fellow, named “Mike” hahaha. Mike... Right? He was pleasant at first and this seemed site very legit to me. I have purchased meds online without scrip in the past, and this site met the things I look for. They have a good scam going. A big selling point is that you can get them on the phone anytime, and they make it seem like they are very concerned when your FedEx tracking does not show up or your meds.. They will ask you to wire money to India, and you will be told that the package will ship from Jacksonville FL. The phone number comes back to a VoIP in Jacksonville FL... Don’t be fooled. Your shipment will not arrive, and when you call, you will be asked to send more money. They will come up with lame reasons as to why your medication did arrive, like they do not have the size you ordered and that with a couple hundred more hundred dollars more, they will send you more than double what you asked for. This is 100% bull.. Do not be scammed. I have true medical issues and lots of documentation to back me up. I am not a pill shopper, so I also put in for wire fraud, dealt with my local police and the US attorney general’s office… I have nothing to lose. Please do not fall for these phony pill pushing sites. I was told by the AG that buying pain meds on the internet is a thing of the past At best you will get Advil, at worst, maybe something homemade that will kill you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meds-Care-Shop-/internet/Meds-Care-Shop-Mike-I-was-told-I-would-be-shipped-Percocet-or-Oxycodone-overnight-I-wa-1135970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meds Care Shop

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Easy Fix

AUTHOR: LB401 - ()

The best way to avoid this is to stop illegally purchasing controlled narcotics from the internet. If you have documentation about an ailment, then a doctor should be able to write your a script for the meds. Getting caught with controls without a prescription, regardless of where you got them, is a felony in most cases.

ANY online or phone companies claiming to sell things like medications without requiring ID or prescription or insurance info should be heavily scrutinized, especially when it involves wiring money to a different country. As far as I'm concerned, you got what you deserved with this one. Next time, just get a prescription from a doctor.