Complaint Review: Meds Easy

• Reported By: mogu712 — Port Saint Lucie Florida
Meds Easy
Internet Ukraine

Meds Easy Robbed by a web company !! Internet

On 5/29/2013 I placed an order with Meds Easy thinking it was an honest company. The website claimed that its credit cards were not working and to send the funds Western Union , I spent $243.00 with fees . Two days later I inquired about my order and was told it was declined. I contacted Western Union and found that the funds were picked up on 5/30/2013 by Dominskij Franc which is the person the company said to wire the funds to. When I contacted Meds Easy "Irie Miller" says that it is being looked into which I beleive is just an excuse for the company saying that they just robbed me without a gun !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meds-Easy/internet/Meds-Easy-Robbed-by-a-web-company-Internetnbsp-1058506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meds Easy