Complaint Review: Meds Easy

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Dennis — Columbus Ohio
Meds Easy
Internet USA

Meds Easy This company has done nothing but steal money from me, fail to deliever a product and ignored every attempy I have made to contact them. Internet

I attempted to order something from this company online on April 9, 2013. They took my money out of my account on the 11th of that same month. Their policy says that it can take up to 21 business days to recieve the product. It has now been two months and I have yet to recieve my product.

I have done my best to contact the company and try to resolve the issue. They offer to re-send my product and I still have not recieved anything. I have tried everything from calling them, emailing them and contacting their online support. If I call, it goes to voicemail, if I email I get no response and if I try online support no one is ever on to help.

I want a refund and no one seems to want to help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meds-Easy/internet/Meds-Easy-This-company-has-done-nothing-but-steal-money-from-me-fail-to-deliever-a-produ-1052981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meds Easy