Complaint Review: Meds Easy

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Rachel — Internet Australia
Meds Easy
Nationwide United States of America

Meds Easy Irie Miller Order placed 26 Sep 2012 however still not recieved 3 jan 2013. Will not answer emails or refund money, Nationwide

I am an incredibly sick girl and have been given me the run around with this order. I am over this situation now, you and your company have now left me without medication for over 99 days.

My original order was placed on the 26 September 2012 with Meds easy and I had to wait over 49 days for this which was in breach of there terms and conditions which states all orders are sent within 2 days of the orders being place. However my order did not get sent out until 14 November. On the website when I placed the order it advised delivery to Australia by 4 October.

I notified Meds Easy on the 22 November I had received the incorrect product and once again they have breach there terms  and conditions as they state in these situations the orders are reshipped within 2 days. This did not happen.

I got sent shipping notice on the 12 December which state the order should arrive within 7-10 days. [continued below]....
..... This did not happen and they did not provide tracking details. In this email it states if there is issues with tracking numbers orders are automatically resent, once again this did not happen. Irie Miller confirmed the order would be here by 30 December. Irie Miller then advised the order would be sent 25 December and she was waiting on tracking numbers which I am still to get.

The order still has not arrived, I have not got tracking details and no compensation has been offered. I have asked for a refund however they will not reply to my emails. Irie made it very clear to me they were not  fraud, however the information I have received and the way she has handled this situation makes me believe other wise.

I have recently been in hospital having surgery and live in a town with no chemist, so thought this would be a good option. How I was wrong. I have spent a very painful Christmas and New Year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meds-Easy/nationwide/Meds-Easy-Irie-Miller-Order-placed-26-Sep-2012-however-still-not-recieved-3-jan-2013-Will-990345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meds Easy