Complaint Review: Meds For Cost / Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Meds For Cost / Frontier Pharmacy
12399 SW 53st, Cooper City, Florida U.S.A.

Medsforcost.com / Meds For Cost / Frontier Pharmacy Meds For Cost took money out of my account never processed the order. Cooper City Florida

Meds For Cost charged my credit card their processing fee or membership fee but never processed my order. They have not responded to any of my attempts at contact. The thing is, that I have an empty prescription bottle in my vanity from Frontier Pharmacies but I did not order that through Meds For Cost. This is a legit prescription and there should be no issue. Meds For Cost has ripped me off.

Katie
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meds-For-Cost-Frontier-Pharmacy/Cooper-City-Florida-33330/Medsforcostcom-Meds-For-Cost-Frontier-Pharmacy-Meds-For-Cost-took-money-out-of-my-acc-302971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meds For Cost / Frontier Pharmacy