Complaint Review: Meds My Way

• Submitted: Fri, June 10, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2011

• Reported By: George — Internet USA
Meds My Way

Meds My Way medsmyway, MMW, medsmyway.com, info@medsmyway.com They Will Rip You Off! Scam & Lie To You. You Been Warned! Internet

If your thinking of buying from medsmyway.com think again! They will definitely take your money and run. They will lie to buy time so it will hopefully be to late to get your money back. They did it to me and will do it to you.

I'm hoping I can stop atleast one person from falling into their trap. Please dont feed their habit and hand them your cash. These people went bad and now taking buyers money. You been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2011 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meds-My-Way/internet/Meds-My-Way-medsmyway-MMW-medsmywaycom-infomedsmywaycom-They-Will-Rip-You-Off-Scam-739099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meds My Way