Complaint Review: MedsForCost.com;Frontier Pharmacy;Natural Diet Pills.Biz

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2007

• Reported By:Plainfield New Jersey
MedsForCost.com;Frontier Pharmacy;Natural Diet Pills.Biz
12399 S.W 53rd St., Suite 105; Cooper City, Florida U.S.A.

MedsForCost.com;Frontier Pharmacy;Natural Diet Pills.Biz Received monies for medication that was never received. Cannot not be reached by phone. Cooper City Florida

*Author of original report: Received medications

On 9/27/07, I discovered the company's web address and submitted information for a medication. There was a $19.95 processing fee, even if your Doctor did not authorized the dispensing of the medication. This was paid immediatedly. On 10/2/07, I received notice that the prescription was authorized by my Doctor and faxed over on 10/04 information for a check to be paid by FAX. The order number and customer number was invalid each time I tried to track if the order was being processed.

On 10/07/07 I called a customer service number and was told the order was being processed and was given an inquiry ID number. I was also told to call the pharmacy, but i explained that no one ever answers the number. On 10/12/07 I sent a certified letter to the company asking that the order be cancelled and all of my monies returned to me. I received no response.

On 10/23/07, I again spoke to customer service who stated that I would have to speak to the pharmacy. I have called that number several times and no one picks up or returns calls. I think I've been ripped off and would like to have my money returned to me.

Melba
Plainfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2007 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MedsForCostcomFrontier-PharmacyNatural-Diet-PillsBiz/Cooper-City-Florida-033330/MedsForCostcomFrontier-PharmacyNatural-Diet-PillsBiz-Received-monies-for-medication-th-280845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MedsForCost.com;Frontier Pharmacy;Natural Diet Pills.Biz

Received medications

AUTHOR: Melba - (U.S.A.)

Finally after numerous e-mails, phone calls to customer service, and registered mail I received the medication on 11/9, 7 weeks after opening an account and placing the order. If you require medications daily to maintain your health, this is not the company to deal with. You could die before you get your meds!