- Report: #1017347
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Medtronic
Medtronic2343 W Medtronic Way Tempe, Arizona United States of America
Medtronic Doctor published "overstated" benefits of INFUSE bone grafts off-label use, paid almost $800,000 Tempe, Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The protein is SAFE to use in lower back spinal surgeries, but when used in the upper back/neck area reported side effects from the Medtronic bone graft include:
- Uncontrollable bone growth, also known as ectopic bone growth
- inflammatory cysts
- Labored Breathing
- Nerve Damage
- Difficulty eating or Speaking
- Possible death
Even worse Medtronic's earnings have consistently gone up over the past year- stocks are projected to value at 47% within this year (More than 14% growth!) while countless people could be injured from the off-label use of their products.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medtronic/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Medtronic-Doctor-published-overstated-benefits-of-INFUSE-bone-grafts-off-label-use-pa-1017347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.