Complaint Review: Meeker Transportation Cap Meeker Bryan Christopher Moon Danny Fletcher

• Submitted: Sat, June 01, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: Allen — Laramie Wyoming
Meeker Transportation Cap Meeker Bryan Christopher Moon Danny Fletcher
204 S 30th St Laramie, Wyoming USA

Meeker Transportation Cap Meeker Bryan Christopher Moon Danny Fletcher SCAM ALERT!!!!  Laramie Wyoming

I worked for Meeker transportation out of Laramie Wyoming from September 2012 until December 2012. My stepson was graduiating from college and I was not going to miss it. I told them in advance that I would need to be available. I told them I was going to take off for a month. They told me this was fine and told me to bring the truck back to the main terminal. Which I did, I even paid for the gas out of my own pocket. I cleaned out the truck and left everything where it needed it to be. I thought everything was fine because I never heard anything from them. No complaints on their end.

In January I started applying for new jobs with almost a dozen different companies. I never heard back from any of them which was really strange. I checked my dac report and there was nothing negative. Finally one company told me that my boss at Meeker said I was terminated in 2005 for safety reasons! I did not even work there in 2005. There has to be something I do can do legally about this. This is not right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meeker-Transportation-Cap-Meeker-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Danny-Fletcher/Laramie-Wyoming/Meeker-Transportation-Cap-Meeker-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Danny-Fletcher-SCAM-ALERTnbs-1055675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meeker Transportation Cap Meeker Bryan Christopher Moon Danny Fletcher