Complaint Review: Meetme.com

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: jimmy — Alabama
Internet USA

Meetme.com Infringement Internet

Meetme.com's 23 year old admin has harrassed me many times but that alone isn't enough to take action

however today I was informed of him taking pictures of both myself and my girlfriends pictures and saving them to a device I have a screenshot of the message.

also I was robbed of the company in a way of speaking, I'd payed for spotlight and all spotlights were taking down within five minutes of when this kid logged on. I have a copy of what the terms of service were at that moment in time and none of them were broken.

Therefore my money was taken and I was not given what I had been told I would recieve. I am jimmy and am more then willing to provide screenshots if it means removing this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meetmecom/internet/Meetmecom-Infringement-Internet-1079433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meetme.com