Complaint Review: Mefeeplan

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Rowdy — westminster South Carolina U.S.A.
Mefeeplan

Mefeeplan Stated that their service would cost $1.00 when in fact it cost $199.50 Internet

On 12/26 I asked Myfeeplan to tell me what my driving record was. The ads stated it would cost one dollar and I gave them my CC number. Today I received my credit card bill with a charge of $19.95. I called and was told I had signed up for the $19.95 payment plan. They offered to close my account and void future charges (10 in all) of $19.95. I told them to offer me a refund or I would contact the attorney general of whomever else would listen. I was told my account was closed and that was the end of that.

I would NEVER agree to pay $19.95 for a report I was only idly curious about, let along $199.50. I see others have had similar experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mefeeplan/internet/Mefeeplan-Stated-that-their-service-would-cost-100-when-in-fact-it-cost-19950-Interne-999767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mefeeplan