Complaint Review: Mega 2000, Imperial Randon Draws

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2007

• Reported By:denver city Texas
Mega 2000, Imperial Randon Draws
645 Spencer Dr., Ste 204, Edmonton, AB Edmonton,AB, Alberta Canada

Mega 2000, Imperial Randon Draws rip-off lotto winning, sends real checks and the checks really do bounce Edmonton, Alberta Canada

I received a winning certificate in the mail saying that I had won the lottery that was held in London, England and a real check for $2,996.50 to help pay international clearance fees.

Here is what the certificate said word for word: Your clearance fees should be forwarded to our North American Agent. However, you will receive a total of $120,000.00 minus $6,000.00(5% Sponser's Commission). You will receive a total of $114,000.00. In order to avoid double claiming ro unwaranted taking advantage of this program by participants and the public, we therefore strongly advise that you keep this award highly confidential as part of our security protocol until your winning has been processed and money remitted to you.

It also left the agent name (jennifer edward) of Express financial group at 645 Spencer Dr., Ste 204, Emonton, AB, and accredited agency to MEGA 2000 at 1-780-604-7940. And it read not to claim it no later than March 6, 2007. Ensure you contact your agent for the authorization and activation of your check. The letter was signed James Langley, prize co-ordinator.

I was a bit worried because when I called to activate the check, I told Jennifer that I didn't remember ever entering anything online. She said that I had to of. So, I got the check activated. I went home and decided to look further into it. Turns out that the bank name on the check didn't even exist in the town the bank was listed under. And the comany name and address didn't match eachother.

The addresses and names are changed from person to person who receives a check. When I found out all this information, I went straight to the police department and reported it. And I was right, the would have bounced and I would have gotten into trouble and put behind bars for fraud. I urge you to please be careful and do some research and most of all...DO NOT CASH THE CHECK.

Gina
denver city, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2007 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mega-2000-Imperial-Randon-Draws/EdmontonAB-Alberta/Mega-2000-Imperial-Randon-Draws-rip-off-lotto-winning-sends-real-checks-and-the-checks-r-237453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mega 2000, Imperial Randon Draws