Complaint Review: Mega Furniture

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — Gilbert Arizona
Mega Furniture
7012 E. Hampton Ave Mesa, Arizona USA

Mega Furniture Lied. They said my mattress would be there the next day and it wasn't, that it was on back order. Mesa Arizona

I went to buy a mattress and was told it would be delivered to the store the next day.  When I went in to get it the next day, I was told that it was on back-order, and wouldn't be there until Wednesday.  I asked for a refund, and they said they didn't give refunds, that I had signed the invoice where it said there were no refunds.  I should have read the small print, but I thought I was signing an invoice stating I paid the bill and would be there the next day to pick it up.  I asked then if they could deliver it to me since it was there when it was supposed to be, and they said it was a $100 charge.  Today is Wednesday and I called to see if it was in, and it still is not.  The invoice says back orders could take 3-8 weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mega-Furniture-/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Mega-Furniture-Lied-They-said-my-mattress-would-be-there-the-next-day-and-it-wasnt-t-1081599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mega Furniture