Complaint Review: Mega Health UICI Healthmarkets North Richland Hills

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: Linda — Riverside California United States of America
Mega Health UICI Healthmarkets North Richland Hills

Mega Health UICI Healthmarkets North Richland Hills First Health Network Bait and Switch , Internet

When applying for health insurance I was specific in my needs.  The agent assured me that this was the plan for me.

At the time of acceptance and confirmation nothing that was specified in my original interview with the agent was applicable to my insurance.

For 394.00 per month they don't cover any routine physicals, office visits etc.  The only time this insurance will pay is if I get sick.

I am charged an addition to my premium due to certain generic meds I take that I don't run thru my insurance.

They don't answer emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mega-Health-UICI-Healthmarkets-North-Richland-Hills/internet/Mega-Health-UICI-Healthmarkets-North-Richland-Hills-First-Health-Network-Bait-and-Switch--578174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mega Health UICI Healthmarkets North Richland Hills

drugs