- Report: #289592
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Mega Life And Health, NASE, UGA, Healthmarkets
Mega Life And Health, NASE, UGA, HealthmarketsNationwide, Arizona U.S.A.
Mega Life And Health, NASE, UGA, Healthmarkets Warning to Fellow Victim Agents of the NASE /Mega AND A SOLUTION!!! Nationwide Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Over time, like all Mega Agents, I found that we were offering watered down, inferior health insurance policies that paid very little if any claims.
Never a maximum out-of-pocket maximum (check your brochures for that specific terminology--you won't find it), high deductibles, high co-insurance, and if there were co-pays they had low limits (like everything else). We were trained to say that because our clients were now members of the NASE that they would only experience an industry low 8-10% rate increase annually. (Then why am I getting calls every day from my over 400 clients saying that they just got a huge rate increase between 15-40%?
Over time, like all Mega Agents, I found that Mega was being sued left and right, getting kicked out of more progressive states, despite name changes and various shell games. How many of your clients have canceled after doing an internet search on Mega?
Over time, like all Mega Agents, I saw the effects of the difference between the Mega advances and any other company's commissions (advances are loans with interest you have to pay back) which put me, like all Mega Agents into debt.
Over time, like all Mega Agents, I saw that my stock plan that was supposed to take care of my future retirement was a mirage. After three years and over $2 million in production I was vested with less than $10,000 in stock. So I would have to work at this pace for the next 100 years to retire a millionaire (a little different story than I was sold in orientation). That stock didn't even cover my alleged debt to the company when I left.
Over time, like all Mega Agents, I saw my bonuses whittle away instead of grow like they were supposed to. After Ron Jensen, the founder, passed away, the company made some changes. The REAP (production bonus) was changed to a QPC (production bonus). My production bonuses went from over $6,000 every other month, to under $1,500 every three months. That is a huge cut in pay. Not very motivating.
Over time, like all Mega Agents, I found that I was driving all over the place at over $3.00 a gallon while independent brokers were making all their sales over the phone and internet.
Over time, like all Mega Agents, I was forced to buy leads, even though I was producing more than ever before, because that was "expected" of senior agents.
Over time, like all Mega Agents, I discovered that independent brokers were making three times as much money with none of the expenses.
Over time, like all Mega Agents, I came to believe that there must be a better way. And I found it. If you would like to find a better way--a better way to make even more money, a better way to offer your clients more selection of the best health insurance options available in the marketplace, a better way to realize your dreams ethically, then please email me at email@example.com so we can talk.
I can help you in several ways:
1. I can assist you in forming an exit strategy. Don't just get frustrated and quit! Big mistake! You deserve more!
2. I can help you develop a plan to combat that bogus debt that Mega says you owe them. Do you think its fair that Mega is the most profitable insurance company in the world, while the whole time you made them that way and now you owe them money?
3. I can point you in the right direction when it comes to who you should be working with and how to get contracted with them. With the companies I current work with, I make 3 times the commissions, I acquire zero debt, I get 60 quality internet leads a week FOR FREE, I am vested immediately 100% on my residuals which never go away, I don't drive unless I want to, and I have total FREEDOM!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You owe it to clients, your family and yourself.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mega-Life-And-Health-NASE-UGA-Healthmarkets/Nationwide-Arizona-86001/Mega-Life-And-Health-NASE-UGA-Healthmarkets-Warning-to-Fellow-Victim-Agents-of-the-NASE-289592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.