Complaint Review: Mega Security Services

• Reported By: Beware of this Company — Brooklyn New York
Mega Security Services
269 Barbey Street Internet United States of America

Mega Security Services Apply at your own risk Internet

This company should be called SEGA because they love to play games.

Ill tell you the facts and let you be the judge.

The day I went to get measured for my uniform, the supervisor bought me two slices of pizza and soda to try to win me over. When I thanked him, he said youll be cursing me later.

The supervisor, Richard Perez, has a rude and disrespectful tone on the phone.

The supervisor came to my site; spoke badly about previous guards that worked for his company and why they got fired. He put their whole business out there and told me their first and last names.

This company needs to be reminded about almost everything you tell them because they dont get back to you when they say they will.

If you didnt pick up your check on payday, the office manager, Lisette, had to make accommodations or arrangements to meet you somewhere because you were taking them out of their way and making it inconvenient for them. That place would be near their training site because guards werent allowed at their office and you would have to call them ahead of time. You had to make sure that if you tell them a specific time and day it has to be that time and day so they can meet you at that time for your check.

They put me at a site where the booth was very filthy and unsanitary. Almost everything I told or asked the site supervisor, his only answer was to call the office and speak to them. But when you call the office, the receptionists only answer is to pass you to the office manager. Then the office managers only answer is to tell you to call the supervisor and speak to him.

I almost got fired for not returning a call the same day even though I had a legitimate excuse. Yet he did the same thing once when I called. He told me he was going to return my call and never did.

The office called on me on payday at 5:00 p.m. (when they were closing) and didnt leave me a message. So I called the supervisor to let him know that I was calling him since I almost got fired for not returning a call. He laughed. I told him the office called, what time they called and that they didnt leave a message. He told me it was for my check and offered to bring my check the next business day. Not only did he not bring it, his excuse was that it crossed his mind. He told me he would bring my check the next day and to just call him when I arrived at my site. I called him when I got there. He called me twice before he arrived. When he got there, he started touching his pockets and looking everywhere for my check as if he lost my check. He told me he forgot my check. Not only did he not apologize, but also he rushed through even telling me and brushed it off like it was no big deal. Then he went to the bank and took out the money that was supposed to be my check. Then as he was handing me the money, he had a smile and said, Look how we take care of you to make himself feel better.

I called the office manager for the paystub of the check that I never got. First she tells me that she doesnt handle that. Secondly, when I call the supervisor, he sneakingly has me on speaker and the officer manager rudely yells, I already spoke to him.

After three weeks working at the company, the office manager now wanted my social security card and other documents showing that this company isnt expecting guards to last long from day one. I guess after three weeks I was in the clear and was safe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mega-Security-Services/internet/Mega-Security-Services-Apply-at-your-own-risk-Internet-1045059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mega Security Services