Complaint Review: Mega Tan

• Submitted: Sat, September 30, 2000
  • Updated: Sat, September 30, 2000

• Reported By:Mesa AZ
Mega Tan
1107 S Gilbert Rd Suite 201 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Mega Tan in Mesa Arizona

I am a victim!I told Mega Tan 3 Months ago I did not won't to renue my tanning sessions, infact I called a women on June 27 unsure of her name telling her to please don't take no money out of my account and that I didn't want to renue, she said ok that she need my name and account number and that I will have nothing to worry about! Well here I am 3 months later and the money is still being taken.In fact there computer would show you that I haven't been back into there store sence June 26,2000.Also I have tryed to get in contact with someone about this but no answer. If anyone has any answer as to what I should do please email me I would appreciate it, and thanks for taking the time to read this!

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Mega Tan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mega-Tan/Mesa-Arizona-85205/Mega-Tan-in-Mesa-Arizona-3478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mega Tan