Complaint Review: Megabody Ultra

• Reported By: jim — Long Beach California
Megabody Ultra
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Megabody Ultra Unable to cancel subscription Las Vegas Nevada

I have been trying to cancel my monthy order for 3 months now, but they keep billing my credit card. I have tried using their cancellation page and it has always said cancellation request successful, but you must receive a confirmatory email for it to go into effect. Funny, for the numerous times I have filled out that page, I have never ever received a confirmatory email. They make you put your email down, so they cannot claim they do not know it. I have also tried calling their support number but they always have "a high call volume" and you are just on hold forever. I have tried calling all hours of the day and night and it is the same thing. I find it amazing that I have had to know go to my credit card company to have them block the payment, because they feel they can just bill you forever and send you a bunch of worthless pills. It is a big time scam. Never order anything from them because by the time you can get the billing stopped, your out a thousand dollars for pills that are probably inert substances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Megabody-Ultra/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Megabody-Ultra-Unable-to-cancel-subscription-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1096703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Megabody Ultra