Complaint Review: Megan Henderson and Martin Graham

• Submitted: Thu, March 18, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 18, 2010

• Reported By: jacquelyn — 1824 lakeside drive Pennsylvania United States of America
Megan Henderson and Martin Graham

Megan Henderson and Martin Graham Persistant attempts to sell car using eBay Motors Financial and MoneyGram atlanta, Internet

A "too good to be true" Honda Civic was listed on craigslist.  email contact only. My 17 year old granddaughter, who was looking for a car" fell in love with this one because of the asking price!  It took 2 days, but Megan responded to her emails.  Not realizing that it was a scam, I became involved.  Fortunately I was able to detect problems with the process but only after Megan cautioned me to nottell the MoneyGram folks I was sending the money to eBay financial for a car.  I started making calls and checking on eBay policy all to find out this was not "real".  I continued to get emails from her "contact" at eBay insisting it was legitimate for several days!!! Needless to say, my granddaughter was devastated but I was furious!!!  However, we both were able to learn a very important lesson which will serve us well.  My warning to everyone is if you have no way to see the car, DO NOT bite!!! SCAM,SCAM,SCAM!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Megan-Henderson-and-Martin-Graham/internet/Megan-Henderson-and-Martin-Graham-Persistant-attempts-to-sell-car-using-eBay-Motors-Finan-582412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Megan Henderson and Martin Graham