Complaint Review: Megan

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: scorpio2112 — Colorado Springs Colorado
Megan
N/A Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Megan,strawberry This woman is a crack infested w**** who sells her body over the phone and internet. Colorado Springs Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Once again

This is a concern for those who know of this woman and the trouble she causes.

Her name is Megan, she has red hair and stands 5 ft 4 inches tall she is slim and very attractive, she has a known crack problem for a longtime and she is an escort/ prostitute,

Megan called me one particular evening with intent to bring friends of hers to my apartment to rob me of everything i own. when they made there way into my home they acted as though they were friends of mine until i didnt have what they wanted which was Drugs, so imediately they held me up at knife point and took my computor my clothes and and a very valuable sony camera, and they went as far as to steal the food from my refrigerator, she of course needed the help of her black friends because they are always into bad dealings with people  and there very uneducated individuals, they next had flaten my tires on my truck so they could make a clean get away with out my being able to follow them. now these people really cleaned me out and when the cetectives from the colorado springs police department got involved they were no use in the case at all, they didnt so much as do anything to investigate other than to make a few phone calls because the rest of the investigation was done by me. the detective who was asigned to this case came to me one day and said he is closing the case on this because he spoke to a woman on the phone who he believed was megan, but he didnt know for sure, and he had asked her if she knew me? well at this point she obviousely said no and he came back to me to inform me because she had said she didnt know me, the detective now because she told him she didnt know me? Now was offically closing the case where my life was in danger and every thing i owned including the food from my refrigerator was stolen, now how do you explain to the general public about this case not only involving the criminals at loose but for the no effort part on the the colorado criminal judical system. this is beyond anything i have ever experienced in they way of absolute stupidity in all there roles as criminals and law enforcement. who do you turn to when you seek justice in all of its glory, but instead deal with corruption at new levels of destruction.

Brett..colorado springs, co

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Megan/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80909/Meganstrawberry-This-woman-is-a-crack-infested-w-who-sells-her-body-over-the-phone-an-1076931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Megan