Complaint Review: Megson Delivery, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Tony — Catasauqua Pennsylvania
Megson Delivery, Inc.
8243 Hwy 62, Calvert City, Kentucky USA

Megson Delivery, Inc. aka MDI Poor Business Practices, Do Not Pay, Deceitful and Deceptive Calvert City Kentucky

Do not work with these people. I signed a contract with them to deliver Teleophone Directories in the Allentown Pa surrounding area.  With in the first week of delivery my team and I delivered over 7000 books at .14 per book.

The site Manager as he was referred to had no clue what he was doing. At the very begining he said we would be paid for all work verified and the cut off day was Wed.  As it turned out he never really verified anything, he had no phone numbers to call, no master list of recipients. He claimed he was driving arround and visually verifying the work.

Allentown covers over 800,000 people..who was he kidding no one could cover the entire area, work the distribution site at the same time.  Didi I mention he was working alone. He would issue pick up slips for the book counts that we recieved. Although we delivered close to 5000 books within days we were told that we would recieve payment for less than half.

I did manage to get current cell phone numbers for this quote MOM and POP operation..the owners Paul 270-703-9802 and his wife Merva 270-703-6008. These two play a cat and mouse game with you when you call them to resolve your issue of non-payment. Merva will tell you that she needs to contact the people in California that issue payment. she once told me Paul was not in but in-route to California. When I called him directly I could hear his wife explaining our previous conversation. And in the end it was Paul whio was issuing payments not some phantom company in California.

We did get paid once after about 20 phone calls most went un answered. As of today we are waiting for payment in the amount of 585.20.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. If you delivery Directories do your research MDI are crooks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Megson-Delivery-Inc-/Calvert-City-Kentucky/Megson-Delivery-Inc-aka-MDI-Poor-Business-Practices-Do-Not-Pay-Deceitful-and-Deceptiv-1131447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Megson Delivery, Inc.