Complaint Review: Mehow Inc

• Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Melbourne Other
Mehow Inc
www.infieldinsider.tv/commerce/order.php?pid=19& Internet U.S.A.

MEHOW At Mehow, Inc. Ongoing billing even I asked them to stop 6 months ago!! Imperial Beach Internet

I signed up to Mehow's Infield Insider as they had a free monthly trial and all I had to do was pay for shipping so I did. First 2 months where fine when I was paying normal monthly subscription price. 3rd month, no DVD,s...4th month no DVD's.

I wanted to cancel anyway since I didn't think they where that good. So I asked them to cancel my subscription 3 months in a row with multiple requests and no response.

I finally rung my bank to cancel it and they got some of the money back. And I thought it was all over until a few days ago they BILLED AGAIN!

Big rip off person that so many other so called "pua's endorse".

Don't Buy from him, there are much better products out there anyway.

Ben
Melbourne
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mehow-Inc/internet/MEHOW-At-Mehow-Inc-Ongoing-billing-even-I-asked-them-to-stop-6-months-ago-Imperial-Bea-472497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mehow Inc