Complaint Review: Meiguo Education/ Veronica Prout

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: noone53 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Meiguo Education/ Veronica Prout

Meiguo Education/ Veronica Prout dishonest, manipulative, selfish Internet

*Consumer Comment: This complaint is a Lie! Veronica Prout/Meiguo Academies are true Professionals at their best!

If you are thinking about doing business with Meiguo Education or Veronica Prout please rethink and heed my warning. This "company" is an example of an immature web designer knowing how to make things appear bigger and better than they actually are. This kind of deception: pretending to want to help people when really all they want to do is make money off individuals who don't know better, is very disheartening. I call this being a good liar, which Veronica Prout is.

Veronica Prout is one of the most manipulative and selfish people I have ever come across in my many years. She will tell you whatever you want to hear, to your face, to put money in her pocket. In her world she is the center and the poor students and teachers she claims to want to help are very far down on her list.

I warn anyone to not fall victim to her lies and if you have to end your dealings with her immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meiguo-Education-Veronica-Prout/internet/Meiguo-Education-Veronica-Prout-dishonest-manipulative-selfish-Internet-988999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meiguo Education/ Veronica Prout

AUTHOR: Raul Sandoval - (United States of America)

As a customer who trusted Veronica Prout in terms of producing high-quality work for my personal and corporate web pages, I can prove that the statements being made by this so-called "noone53" are all libelous lies.  Ms. Prout is the most honest, hard-working, and professional web developer I have had the privilege of knowing.  The way I can further verify that Ms. Prout is extremely honest, is in the fact that she will give you a fair fix-rate quote for the work to be done per website created in advance, BEFORE every project is started. There are no hidden costs or "hidden" fees that Veronica Prout and her company charge ever, and I can attest that the webpages designed for my business were among the best, even my clients are impressed to the point that they consider the websites to be made by geniuses like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, when in fact they are amazed to hear that such a brilliant and dedicated web designer alone, Veronica Prout, was the sole and brilliant designer behind the websites.  Furthermore, a recent client of mine who has a nephew outside of the U.S., sought the services of Meiguo Academies, and was mesmerized by the high level of professionalism that Ms. Veronica Prout instilled in her company and fellow employees, where every question and concern was answered in detail, to the point that my client and his nephew were treated like a family member by Meiguo Academies and Veronica Prout. My client further agreed that Veronica Prout cares about the well-being of her students and clients that come first before any money or deal is reached at all, a huge incentive for future clients  in any industry when service and honesty are fast disappearing in this business. Veronica Prout will not disappoint you and will make your hard-earned dollars, well spent cent for cent in making your business grow to its fullest potential.   Furthermore, I chose to use my name for anyone who is reading this, as how confident I can attest to the professionalism of Ms. Prout and her company, and I am always willing to put my name and my reputation on the line, especially when a professional like Veronica Prout is the true victim of such outrageous and false lies by "nonoe53". Only cowards hide behind aliases when saying lies, so if anyone wishes to contact me, I can be reached anytime at raulsandovalucla@gmail.com or at (562)692-9189.  To any future customers, Veronica Prout will make your business grow exponentially, you will not be disappointed, and I have had my earnings rise exponentially since I used Veronica Prout as web designer for my corporate business in transportation and logistics.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC