Complaint Review: Meijer

• Updated: Sat, May 26, 2012

• Reported By: Bob Miller — Michigan United States of America
Meijer
34835 Utica Rd Fraser, Michigan United States of America

Meijer Fraser Meijer Meijer Pharmacy Shorted Half Perscription and Lied about it Fraser, Michigan

Meijer Pharmacy has been shorting my wife and me pills for the fourth time.

Told my hair stylist today and she said it has happened to her at the same Meijer.

DO NOT GO TO the Meijer Pharmacy...someone is stealing pills and it is inside the pharmacy!

Sometimes they shorted me 60 (when I was supposed to get 120). Yesterday they shorted my wife 60 pills, she was supposed to get 90. Once it was 40 down from 120. Whatever the case, I am talking about controlled substances, and other pills that can be sold on the street and/or misused.

They always lie and say no we were correct and run arround the corner and fill the bottle up, or tell us to come back to the store, and make it out to be like we did somethink wrong.

The Manager at Meijer, said oh its cause he has some interns right now....seriously? WTF?!? People's lives depend on these things. After 10-12 days you don't think people are going to realize it? Maybe Mr. Manager (Ric Larocque) is in on it and he is just trying to save on inventory (scam both the insurance company and the consumer. Should we start a boycott against Meijer?

Bottom line, have them count the pills infront of you before you leave, that way if they are short, they can't pin it on you once you left the store!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meijer/Fraser-Michigan-48026/Meijer-Fraser-Meijer-Meijer-Pharmacy-Shorted-Half-Perscription-and-Lied-about-it-Fraser-M-888666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meijer