Complaint Review: Meineke Auto

• Reported By: N.Garrison — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Meineke Auto
200 S 291st Hwy Liberty, Missouri United States of America

Meineke Auto What a Scam Liberty , Missouri

Your guaranteed pricing IS NOT guaranteed. I got a quote from your company, then got another. When I contacted your company with a price difference I was told the other company probably didn't have the proper parts or credible. McDowell's Auto repair is a credible mechanic.I brought my van in for an oil change. I was told that I had bad breaks. I then took my van in to have to breaks replaced, and was told that the rotors were bad. Once again I took my van in and this time I had new rotors put on my vehicle. This whole time my van has been making a noise and your employees have failed to find the REAL problem. The wheel bearing on the front driver side is going out on my vehicle. I contacted your company again. Spoke with Darrel about the wheel bearing situation. He advised me that if my wheel bearings were that bad he would of told me. Once again I got a quote. Called around received a lower quote. Of course Meineke can not come down on their prices. I do not appreciate the ways I was deceived and cheated. I feel like Nothing really got fixed on my van that NEEDED to be fixed. Now I have to come up with more money before my tires fly off. All because I trusted the wrong company. I honestly will NEVER take any of my vehicles to Meineke and i will most definitely let all my friends know just how scandalous your company, ie. employees are.      Vehicle Make:DodgeVehicle Model:CaravanCenter:LIBERTY: 200 SOUTH 291 HWY.Date Visited:12/28/2012

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke-Auto/-Liberty-Missouri-/Meineke-Auto-What-a-Scam-Liberty-Missouri-990549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke Auto