Complaint Review: Meineke Car Care Center

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: billscowgirl2013 — Pensacola Florida
Meineke Car Care Center
Sunbury, Ohio USA

Meineke Car Care Center Principal: Mr. Chris Early, PresidentCustomer Contact: Mr. Fred Franks, Columbus District Mgr. Employee treatment Sunbury Ohio

*Author of original report: Lets Try this again

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: ?????

I truely believe that Meineke Car Care in the Columbus, Sunbury area needs to be truly looked at for just to protect others coming in. I know of two employees that were scammed on checks and fired for no reason. Ohio does have a no tell reason of firing but to cut a mans pay that is down right outrages. I say everyone that was fired or lost wages under Fred Franks and Chris Early, set up a time. Call the news center, have them out there and picket the darn place. You can be on the sidewalk and as long as it is civil you can remain. Make that man pay you what he owes each and every one of you. If you stand back and take it those two will continue. Don't let anyone say...OOOO I am in contact with the company. I did contact them, they buy the use of the name and other than that they have no control.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke-Car-Care-Center/Sunbury-Ohio/Meineke-Car-Care-Center-Principal-Mr-Chris-Early-PresidentCustomer-Contact-Mr-Fred-F-1087906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke Car Care Center

Lets Try this again

AUTHOR: billscowgirl2013 - ()

Fred, The last thing I want to do is talk to you and have a battle of the wits. What I have experienced within friends and family employed by you is what I would call a sure lack of good practice with an employer. It would make sense to say that what I see, as a former employer, your practices are well below standards. You have a cluster in these shops that will come back and haunt you. Ohio laws do say there is a no fault firing practice, but there is a line which as a business owner and as a I hope family man that you set for yourself. An employee should never fear there job and should be treated as a human life. If you are seeing such a turn over within your business, that I hope means or is your personal baby. There is a place and time to change those issues, so that you can creat an employee base enviroment that is healthy. We need to look not at, he or she makes to much, were replacing them. Cutting or messing with there checks enough they will walk. If your upper employees are functioning on what you feel is a proper way of conduction employee business. Then within time, it may not be today or 20 years from now your going to fail at your own hands.

This could be a good reason you are failing in repair problems or employee attendence. No one wants or can function in this enviroment.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

?????

AUTHOR: Fred Franks - ()

Our employees received pay on 9/27/2013 with no known problems. All employees have my personal phone#. I will be happy to post it. We only want the best for our employees however we only want good to best employees. By the way we do not have a store in the Sunbury area but I wish we did.

Thank you Fred Franks Columbus Meineke (614)500-4830 or (740)641-0607