Complaint Review: Meineke Car Care Center?

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2010

• Reported By: Noel — Rocklin California United States of America
Meineke Car Care Center?
2010 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA 95678 Internet United States of America

Meineke Car Care Center? Took my money twice and did nothing!? Internet

Rated 5.0 out of 5.0Rated
5.0 out of 5.0Rated
5.0 out of 5.0 Took my money twice and did nothing!?
These people have taken my money twice and have done nothing to help me... The last time my car was missing... They put it on their scope and said although it is missing they could find nothing wrong with it... They stated that it was not electrical... and charged me $98.00 for looking... I took it to a another shop and they found the problem in 15 minutes... It was a bad plug... I don't believe they even open the hood... This is twice they have cheated me... The first time I believed them but now I know their game... Watch out for them... They will take you money and give you nothing in return...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke-Car-Care-Center/internet/Meineke-Car-Care-Center-Took-my-money-twice-and-did-nothing-Internet-603269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke Car Care Center?