Complaint Review: Meineke Econo Lube #4097

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: the411yawl — perris California United States of America
Meineke Econo Lube #4097
2309 N perris blvd perris, California United States of America

Meineke Econo Lube #4097 Meineke car care center Failed to repair my vehicle had to go back 5 times in 3 months perris, California

I have had nothing but issues with this Meineke Econo lube #4097 located in Perris,ca. I have spent over $1400 in less than 8 months for the same problem that keeps occuring with my vehicle. My car was overheating, and leaked water. So they told me I had to replace hoses on the whole vehicle. So I agree to replace all hoses along with my AC compressor, and brake repair. Three months later my car is leaking again, and running hot. They say its the thermostat and a by pass hose,but I had the thermostat already replaced less than 60 days ago which I replaced. Then they said its the cap, which I had replaced 60 days ago. Then they said oh its the water pump, or radiator. Also my AC was no longer working after they repaired it. Long story short I asked for the diagonstic report in writing they REFUSE TO GIVE ME ONE. THE OWNER SAID WORD FOR WORD" I CAN"T HELP YOU. This is completely unacceptable, and I spent all that money with them, and they could care less about my reoccuring problem. Not to mention THEY NEVER GAVE ME MY OLD PARTS BACK, OR SHOWED ME THE DAMAGED PARTS THEY SO CALLED REPLACE. People beware DO NOT GO THIS MEINEKE. Now I have to fix the car myself. I have basic knowledge of cars, and my father was a mechanic for years. He talked to the owner, and he knew this owner was full of lies. Me and my father will have to resolve my car issues. Meineke failed us miserably, and took our money with a clean conscience. The owner said " COme back tommorow and I will give you a diagostic report. He gave me an invoice, and try to trick me to think it was a diagnostic report. DONT GO TO MIENEKE. SAve yourself some from the stress they cause, and Save yourself some money. That's important too.
 P.S.   I have my reciepts to prove it too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke-Econo-Lube-4097/perris-California-92571/Meineke-Econo-Lube-4097-Meineke-car-care-center-Failed-to-repair-my-vehicle-had-to-go-bac-925025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke Econo Lube #4097