Complaint Review: Meineke Hammond, Louisiana

• Updated: Thu, September 01, 2011

• Reported By: Gerrid — Hammond Louisiana United States of America
Meineke Hammond, Louisiana
915 North Morrison Boulevard Hammond,, Louisiana United States of America

Meineke Hammond, Louisiana Robert the owner Bad customer service very Rude. They will try to scam you in a heart beat. Hammond, LA 70401-29, Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: I feel your pain

This place is horrible Do Not Take your car here!!! The person who claims to own this meineke name is Robert, and he is very rude. I brought my car in to have the a/c fixed well they fixed the a/c. However they broke part of the dash didn't put the console back together right, and broke the radio. Here is the main problem customer service and people who just want to scam others. I did not expect mieneke to scam people this was the first time I have ever brought a car to them and the last. Its ashame we don't live back in the ole days when you could just whip scammers a**. but no know we have to deal with it. I was told they would fix my car wow I called three days later after not hearing anything just to find out they couldn't find a used radio for the car and refused to order a new one.

After they broke the radio in the first place I mean come on. You broke it fix it. This really got my blood boiling you just can't trust anyone it doesn't seem like. After they fixed the a/c it did work but was leaking water on my carpet. Oh and they're not fixing my dash they broke bc they claim to not have broke it I wonder how else it would have gotten broke hmmm. This is the place 915 North Morrison Boulevard, Hammond, LA. I have never seen such bad customer service in my life and will be reporting them to their head office and anyone else I can. I doubt it will do any good. It really makes me sad I was deployed for 3 years in the military just to come home to see what I was really fighting for. They say to keep America safe well why doesn't anyone do something about scam artist like this I'm sure I not the first or the last this will happen too. This is the first time I have ever been mad enough to leave a bad review in my life I hope it does some good!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke-Hammond-Louisiana/-Hammond-Louisiana-70401/Meineke-Hammond-Louisiana-Robert-the-owner-Bad-customer-service-very-Rude-They-will-try-736851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke Hammond, Louisiana

I feel your pain

AUTHOR: Kajunmutt - (United States of America)

Hello,  A few years ago , My wife brought her car in for AC repairs.  Robert told us that we needed a new compressor and that it had to come from the delership, so the price was much higher.  Well, $1500- $1800 later we still had a AC that didn't work.  When I open the hood and looked,  I found spliced wires coming out of the fuse box.   I took it to the dealership and had them take a look, they told me that they put a aftermarket compressor on it and because of the spliced wires, it burned up the computer.  When I called Robert, to be honest, I was very piss-- off,  he was very rude and cursed at me and hung up the phone.  I fought with him for days for a refund.  Long story short, we never got a full refund.  I have never, ever been treated like that.  I told everyone about this place and to stay away.  I called corporate and they told me there was nothing they could do bacause it was a franchise.   I can't believe that he is still in business.   This guy is unbelieveable.  I would take him to small claims court.   Good luck

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC