Complaint Review: Meineke - Josh Stapelton

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Meineke - Josh Stapelton
3540 East Tropicana Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Meineke Car Care Center - Josh Stapelton Lead Service Technician AutoRepair Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Thanks To Ripoff Report

This Past Friday, July 11, 2008, I took my Vehicle to this Establishment only to be Ripped off for $229.00 To replace The Catalytic Converter. They Also steeed me to another Shop around the corner from them that they give/recieve kick backs from to do the Smog Check. I took it else where and the car Failed the Smog Check. (So far I have spent $40.00 for Smog Checks For the DMV) The Car is sputtering in a different place, now that it was not before. They are Refusing to fix the added problem, they have caused due to the shoddy welding job they did, To generate more money for themselves. Nobody in the State of Nevada Protects Drivers and Consumers, they just dig into your pockets freely.

I am now disabled with little money and this is what they do to People in Las Vegas, especially Women. I am also a Veteran of the United States Army, that just happened to also be Transportation and Know what the Problem is. That's the Type of Thanks Veterans get!

Carol Ann
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke-Josh-Stapelton/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/Meineke-Car-Care-Center-Josh-Stapelton-Lead-Service-Technician-AutoRepair-Ripoff-Las-Veg-350893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke - Josh Stapelton

AUTHOR: Carol Ann - (U.S.A.)

Meineke Did the correction to Repairs After He found out that He was on the Ripofreport! My Car Passed Inspections and Smog Check. How Can I say Thank You enough? If I had checked the Ripoff Report First, I never would have gone to them in the First place! All is well now.