Complaint Review: Meineke in Houston TX

• Reported By: Petra — Houston Texas
Meineke in Houston TX
Jones Road Houston, Texas United States of America

Meineke in Houston TX Total Crooks at Meineke Houston , Texas

I had my brakes done at your Store on Jones Road in Houston Texas, I paid $ 457.04 dollar, waited a total of 4.5 hours and we have been only two customers,  two month later I noticed a grinding noise and went back to let them know about it.
 A guy who named himself Abe said,  they replace the brakes for free, supposedly they did. Only now it makes an even louder grinding noise, I called Abe and he said That is just the way it is.

I went back again and they had another manager there, a very young guy with his pants below his but, he told me, changing brakes is a 4.5 hour job, I told him he is out of his mind. Also I sent a email to Meineke, that the young manager with his underware showing, in frist place the customers don't want to see his underware, also he needs to make sure that his underware is at least clean, how disgusting.

I had never anything like that happen to me in this country or any other countries I have been to. They don't know their job and are low, low low class, I garantie, I will never ever go to Meineke again.  They thought because I am an older woman and I have an accent, that I am stupid and he can rip me off.  Well, he could not have been more than WRONG, stupid is ONE THING I AM NOT.  I reported them to the Better Business Bureau, they are not a member, because they are Crooks. But I also reported them to the Federal Trade Commission. I did not hear anyting back anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke-in-Houston-TX/Houston-Texas-/Meineke-in-Houston-TX-Total-Crooks-at-Meineke-Houston-Texas-1040322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke in Houston TX