Complaint Review: Meineke

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: a.m. — brighton Colorado
Meineke
21Orth 42nd Ave Brighton, Colorado United States of America

Meineke failed to do work on receipt. When approached about it they said it was repaired..wrong still leaks antifreeze lots of antifreeze Brighton, Colorado

My car had an antifreeze leak that needed repaired. Took it to Meineke. Was told they could repair it. Well they repaired the brakes, which buy the way I never asked to be repaired. Car was supposedly fixed 2 days later and $1256.13 later. Three weeks later car is leaking antifreeze again. Take it back. To add insult to injury I was asked," Are you sure it is antifreeze and not oil? Of course it's antifreeze fool...I know the difference... They take the car to the back to be looked at. Bring it back around and let me know that it is an oil leak that I have. I told them it is not oil. I know the difference. Well yesterday my car leaked all the anti freeze out again...now my warranty is up. What a joke of a repair shop. So much for them pressure testing my car. Not only do they do work not authorized they lie about what they have done. Lesson be learned....do not use Meineke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke/Brighton-Colorado-80601/Meineke-failed-to-do-work-on-receipt-When-approached-about-it-they-said-it-was-repaired-1045318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke