Complaint Review: Meineke

• Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011

• Reported By: Travis — Thornton Colorado United States of America
Meineke
120th and Washington Northlgenn, Colorado United States of America

Meineke Location ripoff and huge Corporate mess, Thanks for nothing Bruce Clark, customer care (yeah right) Northlgenn, Colorado

Readers digest version: brought my car in back in Feb of 2010 (18 months ago) and paid $1300.00 for a seal kit to be installed in my SUV. After a year of lies and excuses, the shop manager (and others) were fired for stealing money and criminal charges were pressed. The owner "clensed" the shop and by doing so, he tossed major motor componets to my vehicle (timing chain cover, intake manifold, etc). Then a month later, I was informed that the owner had his franshise  taken over by Meineke Corporate. I was instructed all further communication needed to be made through Corporate.

This is where I met (by phone) the customer service representative Bruce Clark. This guy is unbelievable and only made matter worse. I would have to leave 6 or 7 voicemails day after day to get him to return my call. Weeks would go by before I would receive updates, and after I called his supervisor (Sonja)and complained, he got snippy and rude with me on the phone. I would have to call others (Kelly) in his office and have her hand deliver messages to him because he simply would never answer his phone.

Finally Bruce offered me $1100.00 dollars for my vehicle, because of the condition it was in, and said that was "all that is worth". Well, the condition it was in was a direct result of sheer shop negligence, besides, didn't I just give Meineke $1300.00 to fix the car, that is some fancy math this guy was working on.

So I towed the car to the dealer to get an idea of what it would take to replace all the missing parts and install a seal kit. Parts and labor to fix what was suppose to be fixed, and replace all the missing parts: $7400 (parts) $2200 (labor). I simply need a lawyer and a roll of duct tape to keep my head from spinning off it's axis

Karl in CO, your vehicle was parked out back next to mine, please contact me

fastbluesubaru@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meineke/Northlgenn-Colorado-/Meineke-Location-ripoff-and-huge-Corporate-mess-Thanks-for-nothing-Bruce-Clark-customer-763771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meineke