• Report: #196943

• Submitted: Sat, June 17, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 19, 2006

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Mel Clayton Ford
1550 W. Camelback Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Mel Clayton Ford / Pocket Liners Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Your Favorite car dealer would NEVER want you to read my postings!

I am an ex-employee of Mel Clayton Ford I was not in sales or in the finance department.I bought a used car paid cash for it.
I could not get the proper paper work for it. After trying and trying.

So I told them that I would just like my money back, A manger told me that was not A good ideal since I worked their, I ask him was that a threat, After that I was Harassed until I was let go.

I have seen so many people taken advantage of until it made me sick to my stomach. I have read the things that people had to say about Mel Clayton Ford, and they are true after two years of what I have seen it's true.

I will say this about Mel Clayton Ford, they don't discriminate they will stick it to any and everyone even their employees, on bord now. if you have A lawsuit pending I know I can help you.

Kevin
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2006 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mel-Clayton-Ford/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/Mel-Clayton-Ford-Pocket-Liners-Phoenix-Arizona-196943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mel Clayton Ford

Your Favorite car dealer would NEVER want you to read my postings!

AUTHOR: Stick - (U.S.A.)

Go to this below URL and type in your favorite car dealer's name and hit search. Just use the "Business Name" box and hit search. Many local car dealers have a bucket load of law suits. One has to ask "How can you find a honest car dealer in this state"?

www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/civil/caseSearch.asp

Use the above URL and type in the name of the car dealer you like. Maybe you will not like your favorite car dealer anymore after you read what you find.

Be smart and read the rip Off Reports BEFORE you buy your next car not after. Might save you from getting ripped OFF.