Complaint Review: Mel Clayton Ford

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Mel Clayton Ford
1550 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Mel Clayton Ford Will Not Return Parts, Calls Or E-mails kept grill, won't call, won't return e-mails Phoenix Arizona

This is what I sent to them AGAIN just a few minutes ago.

I took my car in Wednesday one week ago for service. I gotthe car back and the grill (lower black plastic one from my 2006 Mustang) was gone. from my trunk where I had it. I had it in my trunk because it kept coming off and could have been fixed as per service department, but for a fee. I do not have the money so I decided to opt to do it myself as I am a single mother and really have to watch my expenses closely.

I called that same day (A week ago) and got transferred to some one's voice mail and left a detailed message. No one ever called back. I e-mailed to no avail, not so much as a reply except for the automated one saying they got the mail and would reply promptly.

I need it back as I had the car detailed to sell and cannot photograph it without the grill. I asked nicely and I know I am just a little speck in the big world of possible SALES and seemingly, if I wanted to BUY I would be getting calls right and left because I WAS CALLED by a salesman, which I find to be very rude that my # was accessible by sales but somehow SERVICE could not get back to me.

Bottom line is: I WANT MY GRILL BACK AND I REFUSE TO COME AFTER IT. It was IN MY CAR when I brought it and I do not have the time or gas money to go out of my way making another trip just to get it. If it was MY ERROR or MY FAULT I could see going back down there, but it was not so, I want my grill and I want it by the end of tomorrow (Wednesday April 2nd) DELIVERED TO ME because a week is enough to have to wait and it is totally WRONG that no one has even had the decency to get back to me and I will never use Mel Clayton Ford for ANYTHING again if the service sucks this bad. This may seem small to you, but it is a huge issue to me and I am the customer, shouldn't I matter??

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mel-Clayton-Ford/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/Mel-Clayton-Ford-Will-Not-Return-Parts-Calls-Or-E-mails-kept-grill-wont-call-wont-ret-323006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mel Clayton Ford