• Report: #200863

• Submitted: Thu, July 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 03, 2006

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Mel Clayton Ford
1550 E. Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Mel Clayton Ford ripoff sold a used car as new Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Tiffany peep my posting for you!

It all started when I went to Mel Clayton Ford and traded in my car this was May of 2005 I didnt have any credit so I had to go through the AAA program and get a nice car but it was used and not the one that I wanted. I was also told that if I kept the car for a year and kept the payments in good standings that I could come back to them trade it in and get anything that I wanted. SO I paid all my bills on time in fact I always put an extra $20 with my payment.

So a year later I go back and they cant put me in what I want but they can put me in a brand new 2006 ford foucus the salesman (Scott Dempsey) says brand new with no miles. Now when I test drove the car it was in the evening and everything seemed fine. Now the car had 3500 but it was suppose to be new they told me that it was from being test drove and me not thinking I just said ok. But after a few days past and it became 113 degrees outside and I needed to use the a/c it was not working properly so I took it back and there was something wrong with it so they fixed it so they say.

I DROVE IT HOME AND THE a/c was still working the same as before when I get home I call the service adviser (Pam) back and they set me up to bring it back in. but to make a long long story short the finance manager told me that they had payed AAA the money that I OWED on it when that was a LIE. I went back and forth with them for 2 months and finally I got my car back but they had sold it to another car dealership they hit something in my car the a/c is not working which it was working just fine when I traded it in and one of the managers (Manny) told me that they didnt do anything to my car except detail it!

Tiffany
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2006 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mel-Clayton-Ford/Phoenix-Arizona-85301/Mel-Clayton-Ford-ripoff-sold-a-used-car-as-new-Phoenix-Arizona-200863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mel Clayton Ford

Tiffany peep my posting for you!

AUTHOR: Stick - (U.S.A.)

Tiffany you my fellow American you might like to read the below Rip Off Report. look what this guy did after buying a car from Mel clayton Ford.

www.badbusinessbureau.com/reports/ripoff5137.htm