Complaint Review: Melaleuca

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Johnson City Tennessee
Melaleuca
melaleuca.com Knoxville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Melalueca Putting Names In A Data Base??? Knoxville Tennessee

After reading everybody's posts on here I have to say I am happy I listened to my gut feeling and made a B-line for the door as people were signing up for this. I too was misled by the phone called I had received from the representative. I was told there were no costs to me and as long as I had a computer and was able to access web sites I could apply for this job.

I was interested in it so she set me up with an interview in Kingsport,TN. The more I sat there and really listened the more uneasy I became. He made it sound more like a pyramid scheme then anything. I know I'm not the brightest crayon in the package but if a company wants you to work for them and rave over their products wouldn't they send you a sample package at no cost to you and let you decide if you wanted to purchase them? Not offer you a job and force you to buy them.

And stop before you toss the Mary K comment in there let me say that is totally different as is Sam's club. With Mary K 90% of the population knows and or had herd of Mary K .Sam's club you pay for a membership 1 time a year.If you don't want it anymore you simply don't pay your dues and that's it. No letter writing and no phone calls. It just seems to me in my own opinion that they use sneaky tactics to get CUSTOMERS!

It's really brilliant if you think about it. It's cost effective for the company to go out and advertise without actually advertising. Unfortunately innocent people are falling pray to this with the hopes of getting rich with the outlook of you have to spend money to make money. As with all business this is a very true statement. However you have a better chance winning the lottery than you do making the money they tell you ,you are going to make with this company if you work really hard. Just be careful and listen to what your gut tells you.

Johnson city,tn
Johnson City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melaleuca/Knoxville-Tennessee/Melalueca-Putting-Names-In-A-Data-Base-Knoxville-Tennessee-1030666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melaleuca