Complaint Review: Melaleuca

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — brush Colorado
, Select State/Province USA

Melaleuca RIPOFF! Charged me for product I didnt order and wont cancel my membership or return my money Idaho Falls Idaho

I have tried for two months now to cancel my Melaleuca membership. I had sent multiple letters to the address that had at one time been on their website to cancel my membership. They keep repeatedly sending me emails about their products and sent me an email yesterday thanking me for my recent letter and that I still owed them $62.18. Than this morning they took the money out of my account! I called them and told them I did not want the items I had "ordered" and I wanted my money back. They told me they couldn't refund my money unless they had it in writing that I wanted to cancel my membership. I told the man, Andrew, that I have repeated sent letters and he told me that I would be charged an extra 10.00 to cancel the order. I hung up the phone and now they are repeatedly calling me. I am sorry but that is harassment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melaleuca/Select-StateProvince/Melaleuca-RIPOFF-Charged-me-for-product-I-didnt-order-and-wont-cancel-my-membership-or-r-1152372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melaleuca