Complaint Review: Melaleuca's Russ Paley

• Reported By: Susan — Syosset New York United States of America
Melaleuca's Russ Paley

Melaleuca's Russ Paley Fast Track Refund Not Granted, Internet

*Author of original report: Refund Was Made by Russ Paley

I was eager to start my Melaleuca business, and heard Russ Paley speak to a few thousand of us in a Convention I attend recently.  I was told that if I join Russ Paleys fast track training program for $20 per month, it would help me build a successful business.  I paid the $20 for several months and one time I accidently paid $200, hitting an extra zero on the end of the payment.  I wasnt given a refund.  I was given 10 months of his fast track, and I fealt violated.  I fealt that I didnt have a choice in the matter, and it wasnt handled professionally by his office.  I have received great insights to how to grow by business, but wanted to report that if you make a mistake with payment on his web site, dont expect a refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melaleucas-Russ-Paley/internet/Melaleucas-Russ-Paley-Fast-Track-Refund-Not-Granted-Internet-532685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melaleuca's Russ Paley

Refund Was Made by Russ Paley

AUTHOR: Susan Stokes - (United States of America)

The original report was incorrect.  The refund was granted to me by Russ Paleys office.  I didnt see it because it was made directly into my bank account, via paypal.  I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.  Feel free to take down this post.  Susan Stokes