Complaint Review: Melaleuka

• Submitted: Sat, May 25, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: Cathyrn — Franktown Colorado
Internet USA

Melaleuka I have an ebay account. I sold 6 bars of Melalueca soap, with no problem. I listed 2 bottles of Melaueca laundry product. Today I get an email from eBay member melalueca2012 saying I have to take down my two items, or I will be repored to eBay. Internet

I am a seller on Ebay. Recently I sold 6 bars of Melaleuca Soap, with no problem. Yesterday I listed 2 bottles of Melaleuca Laundry Products. Today I get an email from Melaleuca 2012, that I have to remove my listings, or Ebay will be notified! I took down the two listings out of fear that Ebay could penalize me by suspending my account as happended a couple of years ago.

There are currently 417 "other" eBay users selling Melaleuca products. So, I sent the following email reply to Melalueca2012  "Hi. I was just wondering why I was singled out for selling something that I purchased from your company. There are currently 471 other eBay sellers selling your products. Why me? I have taken down my item. I have also called the number you have given me for the Melalueca company, just to find out that that Melalueca representative had "no idea" what I was referring to. He transferred me to another extension, I was greated, and after I said whom I was the party dropped the call and did not attempt to call back. "

Has anyone else had a similar experience with this company and Ebay?  Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melaleuka/internet/Melaleuka-I-have-an-ebay-account-I-sold-6-bars-of-Melalueca-soap-with-no-problem-I-lis-1053748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melaleuka