Complaint Review: Melaluca

• Reported By: bb0517 — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Melaluca
3910 S. Yellowstone Hwy Idaho Falls, Idaho United States of America

Melaluca Work at home and break the bank! Idaho Falls, Idaho

Signed up to make money at home selling these products.  I was told I would receive $100 in free shopping with paid membership.  After I joined and spent $73 on products I really didn't want, I was e-mailed a "correction" (subject line of the e-mail).  The e-mail stated that in order to receive the $100 credit, I would have to sign up 4 more individuals to recieve the $100 credit.  This would have been nice to know before the purchase, but I wouldn't have purchased anything if they told me.   Red Flag!  I have closed my bank account, so they won't be shipping to me automatically.  This type of practice should be illegal and is very unethical.   I hope that people read this before joining.  I answered a Craigslist ad as well.  It really sucks that there are people out there who just want your money and will tell you anything to get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melaluca/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83402/Melaluca-Work-at-home-and-break-the-bank-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-713584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melaluca